Wall-Traveling Jib Cranes provide long lateral movement of materials without taking up floor space or interfering with large overhead cranes. Wall-traveling jibs increase overall plant productivity by quickly handling smaller lifts.
You can cover an entire series of workstations using one agile wall-traveling crane for virtually the entire length of your building.
Wall-Traveling Jib Cranes are cost-effective, custom-engineered solutions that are specifically designed to meet your production needs and building specifications.
WALL-TRAVELING Jib Crane FEATURES
- Jib boom is fabricated from standard [S" beam with vertical angle truss to reduce deflection; jib boom and truss bolt onto the back frame-no welding needed
- End trucks are constructed from channel beam frames and resist twisting; the end trucks are jig-fixed for optimal fit and travel. End trucks bolt onto the jib`s back frame
- Top-running end trucks include double-flanged Crane Wheels made from forged steel for long service life
- Crane drive has an electric motor with worm gear reducer
- Two-speed controls include mainline contactor, control transformer, inverter acceleration control, and fuses in NEMA 3R, 4, or 12 enclosures
- Variable frequency drives for multi-speed operation